Enter to Win Two Nights at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle and Wine Tasting at Mercer Wine Estates, Den Hoed & Waters Winery
PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
– Two night stay in a King Room at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle
Click here to subscribe and you will be automatically entered in the Reader Sweepstakes. Your Tasting Room subscription SAVES you up to 33% off the cover price!
Complete Official Rules
1. How To Enter: Washington Tasting Room® Magazine’s Winter 2017/18 reader sweepstakes will end at midnight on February 20, 2018. Only one entry per person. All materials submitted become the property of Washington Tasting Room® Magazine and will not be acknowledged or returned. Washington Tasting Room® Magazine is not responsible for any technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from entering the sweepstakes.
a. To participate, you may enter via the following methods: Subscribe to Washington Tasting Room® Magazine either by postal mail or via the Website at www.WashingtonTastingRoom.com by midnight February 20, 2018 and your name will be AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED in the sweepstakes drawing. Current paid subscribers and recent expired subscribers who renew before the sweepstakes deadline will also be automatically entered into the sweepstakes drawing. New or renewing paid subscriptions must be received or postmarked by February 20, 2018 to be valid entries. To enter without purchase: Anyone may enter by mailing a postcard with entrant’s name, mailing address and daytime phone number to: Washington Tasting Room Magazine, Attn: Sweepstakes Entry/Hotel Vintage, PO Box 1874, Poulsbo WA 98370. Limit of only ONE entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. All entries must be postmarked by February 20, 2018 to be valid.
2. Winner Selection/Random Drawing: Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about March 5, 2018 from among all eligible entries. Winner will be notified by phone or email (if available) or mail within 24 hours of drawing. Winner need not be present for the drawing. Washington Tasting Room® Magazine, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes, will conduct the random drawing. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Winner will receive:
– 2 nights lodging for two people at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle. Hotel space based on space availability, blackout dates apply, excludes holidays and special events.
– Wine tasting for 2 people at Mercer Wine Estates, Den Hoed Wine Estates and Waters Winery in Seattle
– Approximate Total Retail Value (“ARV”): $640
NOTE: The 2 nights lodging at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seatte must be redeemed before the expiration dates listed on the actual prize certificates. Room reservation will be offered based on availability and is not valid on blackout dates. No cash substitute for prizes. Washington Tasting Room® Magazine reserves the right to substitute the prize of greater or equal value. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. Tasting Room Magazine is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
4. Eligibility Restrictions: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are at least 21 years old at time of entry. You are not authorized to enter if you are not located within the United States. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and outside the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants are required to provide truthful information, and Washington Tasting Room® Magazine will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. Employees of Washington Tasting Room® Magazine, their affiliates and their immediate family members are not eligible. No substitution or transfer of Prize is permitted.
5. Conditions: All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
a. Except where prohibited, Winner agrees that Tasting Room® Magazine may use the Winners’ names or statements concerning the contest entry or magazine without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it, and, where legal, to sign liability/publicity releases confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. Liability/publicity releases must be returned within 14 days of attempted notification or an alternate winner may be randomly chosen.
b. Participation in this sweepstakes constitutes agreement by entrant to release and hold harmless sponsors, Viva Publishing, LLC and its officers, agents, and assigns, against any and all claims, losses, or liabilities arising out of or relating to participation in this sweepstakes or use, misues, or redemption of a prize.
c. Tasting Room® Magazine, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Tasting Room® website or Paypal website, or who is in otherwise violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
d. Tasting Room® Magazine reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Sweepstakes, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Tasting Room® Magazine, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Tasting Room® Magazine reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
e. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of Tasting Room® Magazine.
f. Tasting Room® Magazine is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of a prize.
7. Opt-In: Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor or third parties may contact entrants at a future date about services the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest.
8. For the name of the Winner: Mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope along with request to: Washington Tasting Room Magazine, Attn: Sweepstakes Winner-Winter 2017, PO Box 1874, Poulsbo WA 98370. Requests for the names of the Winner must be received by March 15, 2018.
9. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Viva Publishing, LLC, the parent company of Tasting Room® Magazine, PO Box 1874, Poulsbo WA 98370.